I am always on a lookout for eco-friendly options. Family functions and outings I honestly prefer disposable tableware because, its easier. At the same time I don’t prefer plastic tableware as it harms Mother Nature. To be frank the sight of plastic sometimes irritates me as well. Every where we throw plastic except the bin. Me and my family truly believe that we should try our best and not harm the environment.
We tried paper cups but again they are wax laden. We even tried tableware made of leaves however, they have limited shelf life. I was checking online and in some shops and I came across this new eco-friendly option made with naturally fallen leaves from Areca palm tree.
I was intrigued and wanted to know more about it.
How this is made:
Fallen leaves are washed and then made into useful tableware. Since fallen leaves are taken so no chopping of trees.
- The product may have colour variation as its natural but doesn’t matter to me.
- The product is sturdy and can sustain heat and cold temperature.
- Its wont spill and looks great to serve as well.
- Comes in different shapes and size suiting different food types and occasions. Plus can use for storage too as they have containers with lid.
- Its completely natural.
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Chemical Free
- Food Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
My take on the product: Like 😊😊 ⬅or➡ 🙁🙁 Dislike
Click on the link (book pic) to Buy –
This review is a part of IPTA Bloggers activity.
“I received the product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.”