I am talking about the movie – Sultan, a romantic sports drama as they call it. You must be wondering, its time that the movie came so what’s up now, why this post.
I had liked the movie for certain reasons and over the last weekend while, watching it again on TV thought why not share them.
- “Khoon mein tere Mitthi, Mitthi mein tera khoon” Our soil holds so much importance. It gives us life. We are born from it and go back to it. We worship our mitthi – our soil. It’s the real gold. Respect it and give back.
- Never lose your ground, never forget your roots. However, tall or big the tree may be without being attached to the ground or your roots you are nothing. Your fall is inevitable. Fame is momentary, it may come and go. Remain attached!
- Akash (Amit Sadh) says I though in this game a “Loser is backing a loser,” never let your motivational spirit die. No one is a loser. We are all growing, some take time to grow. Stop judging yourself or others. We are always “Work In Progress.” What say? “Tumhe koi nahi hara sakta jab tak tum apne aap se na haar jao”
- Age is just a number. It’s never too late to live your dreams or start afresh. “Re SULTAN Karde Chatai.” If we have to prove to someone first – it’s ourselves then others. People will judge you both ways.
- Communication is super important. We are communicating always through different forms. Never let your relationship die because of this, you won’t be able to forgive yourself. Keep in touch with your loved ones always. They are going to help you in sickness and be on your side during your deathbed.
- Don’t let your ego or anger take over your relationship. You may or may not always get a second chance. “Log tut jate hai dard ke neeche”
- I truly believe that True Love is eternal – “Tu toh jaanti hai marke bhi
Mujhe aati hai nibhani kahin.” Do take a moment and check the song, its soulful and I love it – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0n3kfPG06s.
- Relationships may or may not be blood related, but good comes in any form. I completely belief that – “Belief in anyone is the platform which you can give anyone to bloom to the fullest.” The trust of Akash father in Sultan even after 8 years when he is not in his form. It can be the proud feeling which Akash wants to see in the eyes of his father or Fateh Singh (Randeep Hooda) belief in Sultan. It can be the friendship between Govind (Anant Vidhaat Sharma) and Sultan. We care!
- Forgive – “Ek galti toh khuda bhi maaf kar deta hai.”
- We run on Hope – “Hope mat Haaro.” Hindi mein bol du toh – Hope ki cycle pe chalte hai hum sab, raahein isiliyeh asan hai warna mushkilo ko bulawe ki zarurat kahan.
- Humility – Respect competition, they are humans helping you evolve. The respect which as a wrestler Sultan shows after the match is something which we need to imbibe.
Hope you enjoyed this, for me I will read it whenever I feel a bit down.
“Kyunki Baby ko aage badna pasand hai 🙂 🙂 “
Pic Credits: http://www.lyricsmint.com/2016/05/sultan.html