Small steps lead to a beginning.
Like they say Rome was not built in a day. We can’t improve in day as well. ‘Itni jaldi sudarna asan nahi hai bhai…” on a lighter note.
Aaj ka kya plan hai –
- Wake up at 6. Finish all stuff leave for work or get into something.
- If you are working then travel to work, be in office for 8 hrs and head home, eat and sleep.
- If you are at home, work, watch TV, read newspaper, eat and sleep.
May be that’s somewhat our life looks like. Don’t worry for a lazy person like me it’s no different. It’s not easy to change myself in one day right? If you can good luck, I can’t.
So we take care of so many things, let’s take #ChhoteKadam to a brighter future and better heart. Don’t worry; I am not here to provide too much gyaan. I think you all have understood that I need to push myself to for this. It’s easier said than done. It requires a lot of effort.
When you face stress continuously, fall sick due to lifestyle habits – your heart in a small way starts giving you those signals. Each year, Cardiovascular diseases are responsible for 17.5 million premature deaths, and by 2030 this is expected to rise to 23 million. All are not the same, there are some great fitness and health freaks but I am trying in my own small way – take your baby steps.
- Stop Addiction – it can be smoking or tobacco. It may give you a high but remember this high has great lows not only on you but also your family. Not to forget alcohol.
- Physical Activity – in some form is essential. Talking on phone, start walking while doing so. Small steps can make a difference.
- Keep a check – be it your blood pressure or routine check-ups. It’s essential. I call my blood check as donating blood to a lab which I invariable end up doing 1-2 times a year. If I who freaks at the sight of injection can manage, I think you guys much be better. Keeping a check on your weight is also important.
- Good Eating Habits – Eat food stuff which keeps your healthy. My philosophy is not to stop eating junk, look I can’t survive without my wafers and pizza but I can moderate my consumption. I can use a healthy oil option, consume less oil, eat lesser fried stuff and avoid colas. People who know me would understand this so much more that it’s really difficult. It’s my way of taking baby steps. Yes I am open to eating more vegetables or food which can help me.
- Smile – It’s easy to live in stress. Smile and being happy is very essential for a healthy heart as well. Life would give occasions of stress but find your ways to smile through. Physical being is as important as mental well-being.
My Life is just not about me, its about people around me. I have to take charge for it. Kuch #ChhoteKadam apne dil ke liyeh 🙂 🙂 🙂
Keep Healthy and Smiling!