The pack starts with a great line – switch to Banjara’s Skin +ve Beauty Cream and move to a positive world – where you wear your skin with pride.
So I am reviewing this product today as you have guessed already.
Let’s first see what the product claims are:
- Adds to natural beauty by making it healthy, youthful and flawless
- Enriched with pomegranate which accelerates skin repair process, helps to firm up & tight the skin to preserve its youth
- Olive oil, wheat germ oil and Provitamin B5 which helps in building elasticity and hydration for a smoother, younger looking skin
- SPF15 & PA++ for the skin protection
Hmm… so you must have got a clue of the key ingredients by now.
Overall it says a skin cream that works 3 ways:
So let’s begin, the cream has a pinkish tone considering that it has pomegranate. It has a fruity kind of fragrance. It has quick absorption and no oily feeling post application. A small pea size quantity is good enough. I don’t like sticky creams. This cream doesn’t give you that oily and sticky feeling throughout the day so much. I prefer creams with natural ingredients. It’s a good cream for daily use but nothing is so exceptional considering the ingredients.
For better results, you could use it twice a day.
The packaging is pretty good. I have 20g pack which is travel friendly. It won’t spill as well. Personally, I liked the packing. It’s a tube, easy to use & to clean as well. The quantity should be fine for a month. The price is also decent Rs 50 for 20gm. It has 3 years of shelf life.
- Good for daily use if no specific skin problem
- Packaging is really great
- No oily effect
- Good sun protection
- The fragrance is fine. Post application you get the oil like smell for 2 secs which I did not like personally.
- It has a good combination of ingredients but does not have any magical effect.
Overall, not bad for daily use.
You could check the product and buy @ http://banjaras.co.in. You could check other products from the company.
If you have used the product then do share your feedback with me.
Yes ‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter‘. #MyFriendAlexa