A kitchen is a place where we spend a good amount of our time. Whenever we make a purchase for our kitchen we have a few things in our mind –
- the health of our family
- the longevity of the product
- quality and durability of the product
- overall look and design
Well, I have added one more factor to it which is whether its
- environmental friendly too
I can’t say I am doing it 100% however I am working in that direction to my best.
When I made a few purchases recently needless to say they met all the above criteria. I purchased stainless steel products something which has been the choice of our elders however over a period of time, we have opted other options too.
I purchased total essentials and no fancy stuff — casseroles for gravy and chapati, thermos and tiffins. These products are something which I use daily. I purchased it from a brand called Nano Nine.
About the Brand – Nano Nine
Backed by tremendous Industrial experience the company is among the few leading manufacturers and suppliers of kitchen utensils. Insulated steel products are their speciality products. They have a wide clientele – hotels, resorts, and food servicing industries, caterers and household. Their technologically advanced infrastructure helps us match international quality standards.
What did I purchase?
NanoNine Stainless Steel Insulated Clip Tiffin Box
- This is a two-tier stainless steel tiffin box, it comes with a PUF insulated design to keep food fresh and warm for longer duration and maintain the taste and aroma too.
- In the two dabbas/containers you can add your gravies, sabzi or chapati. It’s ideal for one person usage. Comes with a small stainless steel spoon.
- The entire tiffin box can be kept in a washable insulated carry bag which keeps the food spill-proof, a must when you travel.
- For maximum benefit, fill the product to the brim it helps to keep the food warm for a longer duration.
NanoNine Stainless Steel Lunch Box
- This tiffin has one container idea for chapati & sabzi or fruits and salad. Again comes with a stainless steel spoon. It has a PU lid which is durable and keep food fresh.
- This is a space-saving option.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
NanoNine Double Wall Stainless Steel Flask
- This is a double-walled stainless steel flask, it can store around 1.5 glass of liquid depending on your glass size.
- The wide mouth makes it easier for us to clean, unlike other products.
- Keeps liquids hot/cold.
- Very useful while travelling or sports activities.
NanoNine Insulated Stainless Steel Belly Casserole with Stainless Steel Lid
- This is a double-walled stainless steel casserole ideal for gravies and sabzi. Comes with a stainless steel lid and ladle.
- Great for serving and you can keep around 2 litres of product in this.
- Keeps food warm for a good 6 hrs.
- Looks great when having guests or even for daily usage.
NanoNine Bellyno Stainless Steel Casserole with Glass Lid
- This is a double-walled stainless steel casserole ideal for chapattis and parathas. This is small in size. The plastic inner is not useful so you can ignore that.
- The glass lid makes it look very attractive.
- Keeps food warm for a good 4 hrs.
Please check my complete product review here –