Celebrating your 30th Birthday this year or have already crossed the bridge there are many things which no one shares with you once you are in your 30s. There are a whole lot of personality changes which knowingly or unknowingly take place and you are a better and improvised version of yourself!
It’s not a scary post but if you are a person like me in this age bracket you will be saying ‘ya this happens‘ or ‘it happened with me too‘ or ‘it’s so true‘ or maybe you will have a beautiful grin on your face. Don’t worry this post isn’t to scare you but to share how wonderful it is being here.
💚 Being More Responsible –
Most of us start earning by this age, we are in the stage of getting settled in terms of marriage, have household responsibilities and planning our life. In the 20s we do have responsibilities however, we are still carefree, we have just tasted freedom and are in the initial euphoria, by the 30s you start realising the importance of these things.
Managing your family, expenses and maintaining a house is a big transition!👨💼👩💼
💚 You Evolve as a Person –
- You come out of the dreamy state and are more ready to face the reality of life, you know that you have to work for your dreams with your own hands.
- Your beliefs shape your personality they become stronger, you know or foresee what kind of person you want yourself to be.
- Your equation with your parent’s changes, you start understanding their perspective, struggles and feel more responsible. You understand them much better, as you can both relate with each other in a lot of situations.
- Your fashion sensibilities change, you know what works for you the best, you find your comfort zone.
- Get ready to be called – ‘Aunty/Uncle’, ‘Bhaiya/Bhabhi’ or ‘Didi.’
- You get more health-conscious.
Growing old is turning you into a better version of yourself, old wine always tastes the best! 😉
💚 Money plays an Important Role –
Once you start earning, you get used to of a particular lifestyle and you only wish to maintain it till your end or improvise it, for that you start planning and money does play a huge role in that.
You are responsible for yourself! 💸
💚 Friendships become Stronger –
You have sailed past that stage when you are ready to meet any random stranger and have 1000s of besties. You want to move in your own herd of people. You may or may not meet regularly but you feel a sense of being in your close few. You want to be surrounded by genuine people who would stand by you till the road ends.
You have your own flock of lifelines as I call my friends! 👭👬
💚 You start focussing on Yourself –
- You don’t focus on your skin in your 20s except when you see a few acne of your face. In your 30s you start focussing on it. You start checking anti-ageing products and become a bit regular in taking care of your skin.
- You notice a few greys in your hair.
- In the 20s you want to travel the world, in the 30s you start ticking off your bucket list destinations at least.
- You start valuing relationships and time spent with your loved ones.
You value yourself more! 💝
Every phase of life is worth living its a teacher which is taking continuous lessons for a lifetime. Keep Smiling and Be a child at heart, Leave the rest to God 🙂